Monday 3 February 2014

totally not okay!

Bonjour mes amis!
THIS IS A SAD TIME, I'm not very well!


Ma face, it burns your eyes!
Ah well, chilling in the living room with my mum can't be too bad instead of going to sixth form right? Anyway, I meant to do a blog post yesterday about the stuff I've gathered for when I re-decorate my room, but I accidentally deleted all the pictures so I couldn't put it up, so hopefully that'll be up tomorrow. I'll take some more pictures and all will be well! 
Also thank-you for my followers on bloglovin' but please make sure you follow my blog, not just my profile! Got some new ideas for posts too and there should be a review of some circle lenses and a wig super soon (they haven't been delivered yet :( ) so YAY. 

ALSO, looking for a good palette of bright eyeshadow colours? I was going to buy one of those 180 colour palettes of eBay but I thought they'd be super cheap and nasty so I'm wondering if anyone has any really well pigmented shadow palettes with lots of bright colours! Thank you!

See ya later alligators,
em xo


2 comments:

  1. http://bumblebeame.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/all-make-up-bright-and-beautiful-all.html I've nominated you to do the all bloggers great and small tag :) xxx

    ReplyDelete