Monday 17 February 2014

Room objects

Bonjour mes amis!
I'm so so sorry that I am a shit blogger and I always post late, but hey-ho!
I reckon I'm gonna try and blog every two days, but I suck so if they're late posts I apologise.
So here is my room objects post, finally. Basically, I'm meant to be having my room re-decorated and these are the little bits that I've bought to pop around when it's finished. The theme of my room is going to be very neutral, with the main feature wall with a mural of a forest/woods. Super tranquil n stuff.

I'll pop them up and just write what they are, where from and the prices. There's not much else I can say really.


White Rose Tree LED light - £12.99 - The Range


3D Wolves pictures - £8.99 - Unknown
I got these as a Christmas present, but the prices were left accidentally on the back of the pictures. I'm not sure where they were from.


Hanging Heart Tea-light Holder - £6.99 - B&M


Bird Cage Tea-Light Holder - £6.99 - B&M


Shutter Mirror - £14.99 ? - The Range
I can't remember the price of this because it was a gift from my mum, and it also comes in a larger size. This one I'm sure is between £15-£20


Green Fairy Lights - £4.99 - B&M


TINDRA Candles in Apple and Passion fruit(?) - 95p - IKEA 


Glass Jars - 3 for £3 - B&M


Flower Tea-lights - £6.99 - Urban Outfitters


Fake Ivy - £1.50 - The Range

Shattered Glass Candles - Unknown
These were also a Christmas present, the price and shop are unknown.


Peach Lid Candle - ? - IKEA
I just found this in the middle of the shop and chucked it into our bag, I never looked onto the reciept to see the price but I'm sure it wouldn't be much more than the other two IKEA candles.


So I hope you enjoyed having a look at the stuff I bought for my room. It's relatively cheap stuff too, and the candles smell really lovely, I have an obsession. For the tea-light holders, I bought about 40 tea-lights from IKEA in a berry scent for about a pound. I love IKEA so much.

See ya later, hopefully there will be a review of the wig, and also a UNIF dupes post soon!
em xo

1 comment:

  1. Nominated you for the Liebster Award gurl http://isobelxhayes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/nominated-again.html

    ReplyDelete