Thursday 6 February 2014

I have been tagged!

Bonjour mes amis!
 I'm back again, and I've been tagged in the lovely Elena's new tag, #allbloggersgreatandsmall
It's to focus on the little beauty blogs who are dedicated and deserve recognition, with under 1000 followers.

So, I'm gonna go ahead and answer the questions!

1. What makes you want to blog?
I've always wanted a blog but I never knew what I'd blog about. Then I got older and started experimenting with my own style, and I thought a blog would be a great way to share it with other people who can introduce me to new things, and maybe I can introduce them to new things! So with some encouragement from my best friend, I was convinced it would be super fun, and it is. (Unless I lose my pictures like I did the other day. That's totally not fun.)

2. Your morning skin routine?
I don't really have a morning skin routine, but I wash my face with Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean and a spot cream from the doctors called 'Duac' which is absolutely brilliant for anyone with oily or spot-prone skin.

3. Your favorite blogger?
It's a two-way-tie between Zoella and Grav3yardgirl (Youtube). Although Zoella and I have a different style, she's so sweet and endearing, so I love her! Bunny (Grave3yardgirl) has a really similar style to me, and I love all the outfits and make-up styles that she does. She's super good for me to get tips from.

4. A beauty product you can't live without?
I absolutely cannot live without my Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation in 'Cameo'. It's a foundation and a powder together, which is perfect if you're rushing around or sleeping out. All the make-up you need for a busy day!

5. Your favorite drugstore make-up brand?
Definitely Maybelline.

6. Your favorite high-end make-up brand?
I don't know if you'd count MAC as a high-end brand, but I would as I'm on  low wage and can't afford their products (haha!). I love their lipstick shades specifically.

7. What is your staple wardrobe item?
My UNIF 'Hellbound' dupes! I haven't had chance to wear them out yet but their my favourite shoe everrrr. Hopefully there'll be a review soon.

So there's my answers for the tag! Thank you to Elena for tagging me! I tag Isobel, Lizzie and Zoe, who are my favourite blogs at the mo! 
Answer the questions that I did in this post, and also add the question....
8. What is a product you would not recommend?

Okiedokie, see you later guys!
em xo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for tagging me and great post, mine will be up later today!
    Glad you like my blog - I absolutely love yours!! x

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete