Monday 10 February 2014

I'm sorry! & YEAR GOALS

Bonjour mes amis! 
A wild stranger has appeared to apologize greatly for lack of post! :(
I'm super super sorry, I haven't posted in a few days and it totally sucks. I meant to post yesterday about the new room objects (the one where I lost all the pictures from before), but just as I was about to go out with my friends for a cheeky lil' bubbletea, I had a complete tizz over my clothes. 
I used to dance a lot and obviously at school I did P.E for two hours a week, but then popping up to sixth form meant I didn't have time to dance anymore, because I have my job at McDonald's and 5 hours of study for each subject out of school. McDonald's doesn't help either, because on my break I get a free meal which means I have at least one McDonald's a week, and I'm not exercising anymore to work the fat off. I'm either studying, blogging, or attempting to upkeep my social life. 
In short, since the summer I've put a stone and a half on, and now none of my clothes fit me. It's quite normal for a girl to put weight on and feel a bit shitty about their body, I mean we all have days where we feel a little fat and we eat things that we shouldn't. But normally after a while it goes. And there are girls that are bigger than me and I understand that, but right now, I totally feel fat (which to be fair, I'm not) and I can't fit into any of my size eight clothing. I've never put weight on before, at least not to a drastic degree of having moved up a clothes size, and as I had no clothes yesterday I had a complete BREAKDOWN.
My mum took me to Meadowhall Shopping Center after I sat for two hours straight (no exaggeration) sobbing my stupid heart out. I was completely devastated. My lovely, lovely mother spent  quite a bit of money on clothes in a size ten or twelve just so I had clothes to wear until I lose the weight.
Because I will. I'm determined.
I had already noticed  that I was putting weight on so I replaced all snacks with fruit (which has altered my bowel movements quite a bit, ooeck)
I have decided to make myself a list of things that I aim to complete throughout the year.

SO
List of things that will make me happier

  1. Lose a stone and tone up your body for the summer, so you can wear nice outfits.
  2. Continue to eat healthy snacks instead of chocolate and crisps (that includes the fortnightly graze box - review soon)
  3. Stop stressing about things that aren't worth it, like school and clothes.
  4. Wear whatever I want without caring what people think. If I want to wear a wig, I will wear a wig.
  5. Keep my bedroom super tidy so that by April/May, I can have it re-done for my birthday.
  6. Save £1000 for Magaluf with the girls.
  7. Be nicer to Jason (because for a boyfriend, he puts up with a lot of shit)
  8. Do nice little things for my friends to make them feel appreciated
  9. Stop getting snappy with my parents
  10. Blog at least every other day!

That's my list! Tomorrow I will post the room objects post, and if my Graze box arrives, I'll review that too. Wednesday there should hopefully either be a little post about the happenings that day, because Hannah and I usually pop to town, OR there will be a haul post on the lovely clothes that my mama bought me yesterday.
Thanks so much for my followers on here and bloglovin', it's nice to know someone likes reading my posts!
Remember you can follow me on the sidebar to the right, and thank you very much!

Bye guys!
em xo

No comments:

Post a Comment