Thursday 6 February 2014

I have no money :(

Bonjour mes amis! Second blog post of the day!
But before I realised I'd been tagged, I'd already made this little polyvore collage of an outfit I've been wanting for quite a while now. The thing is, I'm saving up for a girls holiday to Magaluf (whay!) So I have absolutely no money until I have it all saved up (boo!). Beauty products and clothing may be scarce for a while which is not good.
BUT I can dream!
I have no money :(
I've been looking at similar products online for a while and I finally grouped together the items to create an outfit that I really love.

1. Coat -  River Island £70.
I've noticed that coats are really expensive, last year I managed to bag a bargain for £40, but I don't like the coat anymore so I've been scouring the web for a new bobby dazzler. I really love the new pink coat craze that's popped up out of the blue, and I think this is my fave!

2. T-Shirt - ? CHEAP!
Now, this T-shirt was actually ridiculously expensive, so I never bothered to write down the price. I personally prefer a baggy t-shirt to a tight one, so I'd just pop to Primark and buy a few T-Shirts in different colours from the men's section. Probably around £5. 

3. Jeans - River Island £40
I really don't like buying clothes because I always want things that I consider expensive, and for a pair of Boyfriend Jeans I think £40 is a bit steep. Sorry, I'm super stingy when it comes to money! BUT, I love Boyfriend Jeans and I think they look lovely with a little roll just above the ankle. I could probably bag a bargain from 'A New Shop' - A vintage shop on Devonshire Street in Sheffield.

4. Boots - River Island £40
I ADORE THESE BOOTS. I really do. I love clumpy boots, I don't know why they're just a favorite item of clothing, I have a nice little selection. I probably will purchase these with time.

5. Bag - Topshop.com $50 (around £30)
I've been looking for a nice bag for AGES. I actually just found this browsing though Polyvore looking for accessories for the outfit, but I really love this bag. I've never had a white bag because I'm just such a messy fool, it'd be grey by the end of the first week! BUT if I had the money for this bag I'd certainly put in the effort to keep it clean. 

6. Choker necklace - aldoshoes.com $16 (around £10)
I think chokers are such a good accessory for simple outfits because they don't over-do the clothing so that the necklace is the statement piece. A lot of the time, I like my make-up or shoes to be the focal piece for the outfit so these are a cheap, fabulous choker. Again, I found this scrolling through Polyvore BUT I have seen similar things in Primark, New Look, Topshop and Claire's.

7. Bracelet - baublebar.com $24 (around £14)
I think this is just a lovely simple bracelet. Maybe a bit pricey for what it is, though. But it reminds me of The Hunger Games which is my new favorite book that I'm currently reading so, woo.

TOTAL PRICE: around £210

I have a lot of saving to do...
Bye guys! Remember to follow me on bloglovin' if you like my blog, click to the right >>

em xo




2 comments:

  1. Lovely finds! I feel your pain with the whole having to save a lot blah blah blah. If only we could have any and all clothing pieces and not spend a ridiculous amount of money- sigh. Great post! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's a sad day when you've already spent the majority of your wages but there's a super nice clothing item to buy and its expensive... Such a dilemma. Thankyou! :)
      em xo

      Delete