Wednesday 12 February 2014

graze box, yay!

Bonjour mes amis!
My graze box has arrived on time, woo! Thanks Mr. Postman!
I got my graze box last night, but I wanted to save the snack tasting for today!
So I'd already looked online at what they'd sent me so I knew exactly what I was getting - totally ruined the surprise for myself. But when my mum brought it home (I have it posted to her work) I was buzzing!

If you want to try Graze (for free) use my friend code.



I opened the carrot cake because this is what I was most excited for. I already knew I liked carrot cake but at only 82 calories I thought it might taste a bit shit. You know, healthy and gross? 
You get a little tea bag as well of 'Afternoon Infusion' which is basically just a normal tea bag, but I don't like tea so I chucked it at someone in my English Lang class this morning. I'm guessing it'd be quite nice for a tea-lover. I smelt the little cake first and I'm not gonna lie, it smelt like soil. Pure soil. I didn't expect it to have raisins either, but to say it had raisins, I really really liked it, I thought it was completely délicieux. A favourite out of my four little punnets.

I then had the pistachios because I was super hungry after thinking about all the revision I should have been doing in my afternoon full of free periods. My friend Hannah always brings pistachios so I knew I liked them a little bit but they weren't a favorite, much rather have a nice salted peanut. But anyway, I nommed on them fondly and they were a super cute snack for the day but to be honest, I don't think I'll be super happy if I get them in my next box.


I was kind of wary of Cheddar gorge, because I don't like cheese. I didn't think it'd be actually cheesy on the cashews but it is and they tasted horrid. The salsa corn sticks were really nice though, they tasted a bit like doritos, and the herb crackers were a bit strange but again, really nice.



I haven't eaten the popcorn yet, but I'm hoping the 'lightly salted' thing isn't actually 'hardly-any-salt-at-all' because if they taste boring i'll be really disappointed.

All in all, I'm pleased with my first Graze box. Remember, if you want to try Graze use my friend code to get your 1st, 5th and 10th box for free. :)
See ya later
em xo




No comments:

Post a Comment