Thursday 13 February 2014

Primark haul

Bonjour mes amis!
I actually wrote this post last night but I forgot to publish so it just saved as a draft.
Also, NEWS the wig has arrived! Yay! I also ordered another one last night, which was foolish of me as I don't eve know if I'll like this one, but whatever. I also have tonsillitis for the first time (which is odd for my age) so I totally feel pooey. The house objects thingy should be up tomorrow too so yayyyy

As I wrote the other day, I had a complete breakdown over my weight and so that concluded in my lovely mother whisking me off to shop for clothes that would actually fit my forever changing body.
So we spent around £100 in Primark, and we also got other things from different stores that I'll pop at the end. I'd also like to point out that I can't be bothered to get up and look at the prices so they are approximate :))))) sorry




Jeans
These were about £12 each I think, and I got them in a size 10 and 12 (for my fatter days). I tried them on in the 10 and really liked them, especially rolled up at the bottom. I think they'd look super cute with a pair of docs or maybe nikes in the summer, just because they're easy to move about in but still skinny. I tend to pop to town and skateparks in the summer so these will be perfect to shove on. The little rips in them are really nice too, although they're the same on every pair they look really natural.



Jumper
This was about £7 I think, I bought this in the lilac colour because it was the only colour that would look right with my stupidly bright hair. There was a lovely turquoise colour, and also a horrifically dirty-looking shit pink. It feels really nice and soft, which is unexpected as I thought it'd be quite itchy. Although I have only worn it for about five minutes in the changing room so I'll keep you posted.



Never Too Sweet Over-sized T-shirt 
This shirt is a size 12 because I really like my t-shirts to be baggy and comfortable, avoiding self-consciousness when sat down or in public. At the minute I'm obsessed with the kawaii sort of style, and candy and cakes, things like that. I think the colours just all look really cute together. I really love this t-shirt anyway, and at about £6 it was super good value. But it could have actually been more expensive, around £9... I'm not sure...



See-through Over-sized T-shirt
So many hyphens. Anyway, again, I got this t-shirt in a size 12 for the same reasons, and the black strips are slightly see-through. I don't think it's as drastic as the image though because I had to use flash to get it to show up. I bought this for casual house parties and things like that, I thought it was a little unusual and the colours are lovely and bright.



Donuts & Ice Cream T-shirts
The donuts t-shirt (once again bought for the colours and the kawaii thing) was a size 12 again, but because this t-shirt was a little bit smaller-looking than the others. I wasn't sure whether to buy it or not, as the rolled sleeves come really far up the arm and slant over the shoulder and pit a bit awkwardly. But my mama persuaded me. The ice-cream shirt was actually a size 16 or something like that, because they were all tiny.




Flowery cropped shirt (excuse the hand with pen on)
I really like this shirt, and I think it was around £12. It is cropped so if you were wanting to tuck it into jeans they'd have to be high waisted, or it'd hang over. It comes to around my hipbones, I don't know who it'd be for someone else. I thought the colours in the flowers contrasted really nicely with the green on the leaves and the minimalist background design, and the little clip-on necklace thing is really cute, and removable. I just think it'd look super cute with a nice pair of jeans or shorts.


Coat - £40 £28 Peacocks 
I finally got one of these coats! Buzzing! I was thinking it'd look really nice with the jeans from above, a white t-shirt, and Docs or the quite shoes below. I was so excited for this and at only £28 it was a bargain!



Shoes
I got these shoes at the same time as all the Primark clothing, from Garage Shoes for £18. They look really cute with frilly socks n stuff, yay! Such a bargain too, and really comfy.


So I hope you liked my little haul that finally relieved me from stressing over the fact I have nothing to wear.
I'm off to let someone prod my tonsils! See ya later!
em xo

4 comments: