Wednesday 4 June 2014

I'm back!

BONJOUR MES AMIS!
I'm back, praise the lord I can finally do my own shit now that exams are over! *sigh of relief*
There is one slight problem.. I appear to have lost my mums camera...
So posts might not be super soon but I PROMISE I have stuff lined up and hopefully it won't be too long until I get my shit together, find the camera and start posting!
I totally miss (attempting) posts so hopefully I'll get the babyskin review up, a few make-up tutorials, and start making videos! Goodness I can't wait.
I hopefully want to review my favourite TV series, like Orphan Black, American Horror Story and stuff like that because it's just kinda interesting, right????? yes.
SOOOOOOO sorry for not posting and sorry for not having a propeer post and totally sorry for losing my camera but I will find it and I will post and I will start a youtube channel and it will be awesome and yay!
so love you guys and I hope you'll start to look at my posts again :(
see ya later!
- emily xo

No comments:

Post a Comment