Thursday 12 June 2014

HAUL

Bonjour mes amis!
I am back ONCE AGAIN with yet another haul! I swear all I do is spend spend spend... But basically I bought a few items ( and I few more that I forgot to take photos of.. oops! ) and I thought I'd share them with you. Most are things I've bought for my room but I haven't yet got round to finishing my room as money is a little tight right now... maga won't pay for itself! I'll add all the clothing that I've recently bought onto another post tomorrow as I've forgotten to take pictures of it all and I'd rather take pictures of it on me because they look really unflattering on the hangers..
So, ON WITH THE HAUL!


Fountain - £5.99 - B&M
This is actually a lot shittier than I expected. It describes on the box that this fountain gives a relaxing trickling noise, as you'd expect. This fountain does not do that at all. Also, it's broken as the water now isn't actually going through, but the motor is going so I don't know what's happening there... perhaps this was not a good purchase, but it does look pretty

Engraved boxes (x3) - £19.99 - The Range
I absolutely ADORE these boxes. You get three of different sizes, this one being the biggest, and they actually hold a lot more than you'd expect. I keep my random stuff in this one, like pills, lighters, bobbles and body sprays, in the smallest I have tea-lights but right now I don't know what to put in the other one, but whatever! They're super pretty and really could be used for everything.


Large Berry Candle - £3 - Matalan
I love this candle, what can I say - right now I'm totally candle crazy and this smells absolutely divine. It's so lovely and bright and to say how big it is it's really cheap!


Small Incense Holder - £1 - Home Bargains
My mum bought me this after I realised that the buddha one that I bought doesn't hold the incense properly and the ash drops everywhere! This mini one comes with its own tiny incense sticks in the scents vanilla and lavender rose, and the engravings make it super cute.


10 Wildberry Incense Sticks - £2 - Cleopatra, Meadowhall
These sticks are my absolute favourite brand of incense which is exactly why I'm prepared to spend two quid on only ten sticks. I got these in three scents I think, Cotton, Dragon's Blood and Fizzy Pop, which are absolutely delicious! I really love these, they don't smell over powering but give your room a really warm sweet feeling.


Vintage Coca-Cola Tins - 99p each - The Range
I really like these tins, to be honest I just needed something to store my make-up in. One has face make-up and everyday things, like mascara and eye-liner, I have eyeshadows in the other and hair accessories in the other. The only downfall is that they're really easily bent.

Large Jam Jar - £1.39 - The Range
I bought this for obvious reasons


Wooden Elephant - £8.99 - The Range
I really like this but I haven't got a real place to put it - I hopefully will when I get a chest of drawers or a dressing table. It's just really cute and has that naturally distressed sort of look.


White Buddha - £7.99 - The Range
I have an obsession with these right now, I just want my room to have a really naturally chill and calm vibe and I feel like these buddha's will help.


White Buddha Tea-Light Holder - £2.99 - B&M
Again, my obsession is showing! But look how cute he is! Totally deserves a place in my room... I almost bought buddha tea-lights..


Unicorn Ring Holder - £6.00 (SALE) - Urban Outfitters
I bought this actually a really long time ago but I forgot to add it into the other roomy shit that I showed last time. It was originally twelve pounds and I'd been eyeing it up for AGES, I really really love unicorns. So when it was put in the sale I was so so happy and I had to buy it. One thing that did piss me off a little is the glue around the horn, it's really clearly visible even when there is no flash. And if you want to know, all the rings shown are from River Island for about six pounds I think.


Clueless DVD - £2.99 - B&M
Do I really need to explain this! Clueless - an all time favorite film of mine, and it should be for all teen girls! Cher is one of my top fashion inspirations and if I had a whole lotta dosh you know I'd buy coordinates for every outfit every. She looks so totally awesome and this is ddefinitely up there in my top ten teen movies. (Blog post soon)

So yeah, post on my new summer clothes soon, and loads of other stuff that I've got planned
See ya later!
em xo




No comments:

Post a Comment