Monday 24 March 2014

Miss Manga mascara review

Bonjour mes amis!
Since i have a little smidgen of free time, i thought I'd do a quick review of the Mega Volume Miss Manga mascara by L'Oreal Paris.

I was really excited about buying this product because the advertisement looks really cool and I never really stray from my usual cheapo mascara. But I bought it and the packaging is really pretty.




 So, what I didn't realise is that the wand is very bendy, so it tends to stay on your lash as you bring it up, which I don't see the point of, because as I soon noticed, you splash mascara over your cheeks. Also, it can make your eyelashes clump up, which I don't tend to like. However, if you spend a bit more time and wiggle it on your lashes, you get the effect above. This is as close to manga eyes as you're ever going to get without falsies and to be fair, I quite like it. Now I've used it more, I actually like this thick effect it gives your lashes by grouping them. Not v affective on the lowers, though.

All in all, I'd give this product a 3.9/5 :)

See ya later!
em xo

No comments:

Post a Comment