Thursday 30 January 2014

Bonjour!

I thought i'd better introduce myself before I throw myself head first into blogging and what not,
So bonjour mes amis! 
I'm Emily, I'm sixteen and I live somewhere in Yorkshire, sporting a rather fetching McDonald's cap on a Saturday. I study English Language, English Literature, Psychology and History at A-Level and I'm not going to lie, I proper hate it but whatever. It's ridiculously boring and actually a quite a jump from GCSE so good lord, it could turn out disastrously.
Basically, I've wanted a blog for ages and I dabbled in a bit of Tumblr and other things, but I came to the decision that blogging would be fun and I can do it and I WILL KEEP IT UP. Inspired by (a wide variation) of bloggers from Zoella to Grav3yardgirl (and of course my best friend who just started out, Isobel) , I'm going to do it, I swear, I'll work something out.I don't know what it'll be, but right now I'm thinking beauty. I like doing my make-up more than actually going out sometimes, getting ready is the best bit! It could just turn into a bloggy blog, but who knows. YOLO and all that. Hahahah dear lord.
 Anyway, there's a few points that are quite important that I'll just pop in here,
NUMERO UNO - I totally change overnight. Sometimes I go through super girly stages where I like pink and lilac and everything needs to be pretty and cute and aw. THEN I have my other days where I wear lots of black and huge platforms and dark lipsticks and stuff.
TWO - I like really weird things. A lot of the time I really like things that nobody else does and I'll post them on here so. Sorry in advance.
C - I ramble, as you can probably tell. I lose focus super easy so a lot of the time, if I attempt to multi-task, i'll end up doing really ramble-y posts like this. And sometimes I swear... In my defense I didn't plan this in advance..

So yeah! DIVE IN WITH ME because I don't have a clue what I'm doing and I'll need all the help I can get...

emily xo

No comments:

Post a Comment